4/7/17

Gil Trythall - Switched On Nashville - Country Moog (1972)

Here's another Moog delicacy, out of print, otherwise I'll remove it...
I preferred our last Moog entry, but I have to say, this is another cool album cover.  All the sources I can find list 1972, which seems a tad late to me, but whatever.
"Rest assured no words were spoken," say the liner notes.  I first thought a "talk box" might have been sneakily used, but see the comment below!
You have probably heard the "Foggy Mountain Breakdown" that begins this album; it's been on some compilations. This is a limited-time upload, so enjoy!

LINK:  SWITCHED ON NASHVILLE

2 comments:

K Tea Orts said...

100% electronic only- no voice in feed. Moog except for Gil's custom made electronic drum box.

Sampoerna Quatrain said...

@ K Tea Orts - That's interesting! Thanks for the comment!